Welcome to Parish Day School Parent Teacher Association
“I am a Volunteer, What’s Your Super Power”
Parish Day School PTA extends a warm welcome to those of you who are new to our school, and a “welcome back” to all those returning. To support the activities that the PTA sponsors, we need YOU!
Working together, we can truly make a difference at PDS and in the lives of our children!
Be Informed. Be Active. Be your Child’s biggest Fan. Be a PTA Volunteer!!
How You Can Help:
- Become an active member in our PTA – You will have opportunities to join the PTA during the school year. Look for PTA membership bulletin boards and look for information in your child’s folder.
- Participate in PTA sponsored activities with your child.
- Review the activities that need volunteers and share your time/talents/donations or contacts.
- Attend PTA meetings periodically and stay informed by visiting our website.
- Support PTA sponsored fundraisers: Fall Festival (October), Parents Night out (Monthly), Sip and Shop (November), Art in Bloom and Spring Fever Fest to name a few.
- Finally, there are very real ways you can help our school all year that will cost you nothing:
- Volunteer your time
- Collect Box Tops for Education
- Collect Farm Fresh Receipts
- Donate items to PDS (we will let you know what we need)
- Utilize your contacts in efforts to help PDS
The PDS PTA exists to support all of our children by sponsoring programs and materials to enrich every child’s education and development. Thank you for all your support!
Parent Association Meetings will be held regularly, every second or third Wednesday of the month at 9:30 am.
Lauren Faisant, Co-Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacie Kite, Co-Chair: email@example.com
Stacy Wells: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Festival Coordinator–
Molly Vaughn: email@example.com
Room Parent Coordinator
Alison Gregory: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents Night Out Coordinator
Staff Appreciation Coordinator
There is something on the PTA for every personality so please contact one of us if you are interested in the above listed or any other way to help our school.